About me

I play a paladin. These are my ramblings about what's going on with my character Denethal in the game.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the path of holy

As of lately, I've been working on gathering a healing set. Grabbing gear from emblems and drops in heroics, I'm now only an offhand short of having all slots filled.
Nothing is gemmed or enchanted yet, as that's only a short stop at the auctionhouse to remedy, and besides, since I'm still working on gathering pieces, I may still come over things that are better than what I got at the moment.
That, and I haven't respecced holy yet, so I'll wait with that until I've installed addons for healing and made some macros.

I'm now in possession of a healing set that's valued at barely over 4000 gearscore. A solid mix of stuff from ICC, heroics and a few badge pieces. Including some blue parts.

I think I'm going to try holy come next week. That can be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment