About me

I play a paladin. These are my ramblings about what's going on with my character Denethal in the game.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dear scammers: Just stop. It's not working.

Dear scammers of the world, so desperate to get me to believe that my battle.net account details have been changed..

Stop. It's not working.

I'm not going to fall for it and sending me 50 e-mails a day, claiming that my e-mail for battle.net has been changed or that I'm involved in some illegal trade activities doesn't help your cause.

Especially since I haven't been playing any games associated with my battle.net account for a couple of months now.

And even more so, since you all got the wrong e-mail address for my account on battle.net.

(Oh, and in case you haven't noticed.. Cataclysm is now live, you can stop offering me beta-invites to it.)

Sincerely,
Denethal.

No comments:

Post a Comment