About me

I play a paladin. These are my ramblings about what's going on with my character Denethal in the game.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Righty-oh! Back in the fray!

After a 2 month hiatus, I'm now back.

Atleast that's what I'm trying to, here where I'm sitting waiting for the loading screen to finish.. well.. loading the game. I can only assume that the first time entering the game after a clean reinstall of the whole client is the only time I'll have to wait 5+ minutes before I'm allowed to play.

I wasn't around when the preparation patches for Cataclysm was launched, so I have no idea what awaits me and to be honest, I'm not going to bother reading up on things or find guides on the net to show me how I should progress.

For once, I'm going to explore all content all by myself and look at the game with a fresh mindset and see if it can captivate me as it have so easily done before.

I might even apply to join The Pug again, but I'm actually tempted to join a "frndly hlpful lvling gild, lol!", just to see if my recollection of past times holds up. (I'm guessing it will, but let's see, shall we?)

I'm going to continue playing my paladin. It's what I like to play and as far as I've seen from patch notes, everything is changed and I'm looking forward to figure out stuff on my own again.

Just like 5 years ago. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment